Wednesday, December 15, 2010

We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

I am sick and tired of dealing with other people. I'm tired of genuinely caring for others, trying my best, putting serious emotional stock into people... and being hurt and treated like crap in return. I am tired of trying my best for others, and being told its not good enough. Being told I'm not wanted, not needed, and just an inferior version to somebody else. I love other people... I think the world just gets so much better when you can share it with others... but seriously? Why do I always get hurt by them? Why does caring and trying and doingm y best only make the eventual heartbreak hurt that much more?

Well, I'm sick of it. I have low self esteem as it is, and it lowered it quite a bit to do what I did. To change who I am for others benefit. It was lowered into the ground when afterwards I get told I suck. The only person who won't let me down is me, and I think its time I start loving me before anyone or anything else. Now, I don't want to be a hermit or never trust again. I want those who hurt me in the past to know what they've lost, how much they hurt me, and never deal with them again.

Just a rant, feel free to ask or comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment