Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hola

What are blogs for? I know I already had this post, but I am not gonna spend much time on it. Basically I find my days monotonous to re-tell, and overall boring. That is not to say my life is boring, but I feel as if others would find it as such, and I find it boring to type out. So I use this blog to type out my thoughts.

Now onto the point of this blog. The problem is I think pretty much 24/7. There is not really a time I am not pondering something to a ridiculous point, and I also switch thoughts constantly. So I may think about at least 50 different things throughout the day, multiple times, and that does not even include the fantasies that run through my head. Point is, I have too many thoughts to put on here... most of them are inconsequential anyway.

So I am trying to find a new reason for this blog. I think I will just use it as a place for my ramblings/talking to the one person who reads it. Naturally posts about them will be few and far between, but that is just the nature of the game. Anyway, what shall I talk about today?

So my dream is to one day be loved unconditionally by someone, and to spend my life with them. Call it crazy, but from a young age all I really wanted is to not be lonely. Unfortunately, after my latest heartbreak, there is a bit of doubt if that can really happen. From what my dating history has told me, I like indpendant girls, and they don't like to be.... stuck with one guy for very long. They like to bounce around or even not be with anyone at all. Its strange, isn't it? My optimal happiness is a literal contradiction.

Now I feel like going into the type of girls I like, but I doubt anyone reading this would be interested in that. :P Night

No comments:

Post a Comment