Saturday, January 1, 2011

So I got about 84 bucks just burning a whole in my pocket, and I am wondering what I should spend it on. For the most part I have it down to two things: 360 or SC2. I've always loved console games, way more than pc games, and ever since our PS3 broke I have missed having an actual controller in my hand. A 360 is a pretty cool system, and I like its game selection a lot better than the PS3. Plus most of my friends have one, so I could play with them online and have good times.

On the other hand a system is a pretty big investment. I would need to constantly buy games for it, pay to have xbox live membership, and even when did have online, nobody really wanted to play with me. SC2, however, is a single player game so I would not have to rely on others to have fun. I could probably keep playing it and have fun, since I am in that similar state with another game ( League of legends). But SC2 is really skill intensive, and I doubt my shitty computer could run it well... 

Maybe I should just save and wait for something I really want to come out? IDK, feel free to leave input if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment